HI - I'm Got Plug? I'm a Mini E. That's an electric car being field tested by Mini. I have a few hundred siblings in the United States. We mostly reside on the left and right coasts where brave volunteers are pioneering with us. The volunteers are, for the most part, humans. You know; feet instead of tires, eyes instead of headlamps, pretty weird but they seem likable enough.

So, I am going to try to keep you interested with a diary of my activities here in the USA. I come from Germany which, of course, means I am very smart, good looking, fast, and thrifty.

Me on the MINI E E*Tour

Me on the MINI E E*Tour
All tucked in for the night

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

GOT PLUG? Chapter 6 MINI E E*Tour Post 1

A Series of posts (Chapter 6) tell the story of my epic adventure on the MINI E E*Tour. The reason for the trip was to have fun. Oops, maybe I was supposed to say something more dignified like... "this adventure was dedicated to proving to the world that the MINI E can provide a clean, fulfilling adventure, not necessarily limited by the range of an EV. Rather, that very quality could be employed as a social advantage allowing an interchange of friendship and ideas from like-minded people." Well, that's true too.

Anyway, here goes! Buckle Up and Motor On with Don and me!

No comments:

Post a Comment