HI - I'm Got Plug? I'm a Mini E. That's an electric car being field tested by Mini. I have a few hundred siblings in the United States. We mostly reside on the left and right coasts where brave volunteers are pioneering with us. The volunteers are, for the most part, humans. You know; feet instead of tires, eyes instead of headlamps, pretty weird but they seem likable enough.

So, I am going to try to keep you interested with a diary of my activities here in the USA. I come from Germany which, of course, means I am very smart, good looking, fast, and thrifty.

Me on the MINI E E*Tour

Me on the MINI E E*Tour
All tucked in for the night

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

GOT PLUG? Chapter 6 MINI E E*Tour Post 11





2009.10.24 - @0800 hrs. to Gordon, Tracie, Lea, Aiden and Kylie’s place


Don and I broke camp in more pouring rain, drove to the Miller’s in Pearl River NY. No people were home but a pre-agreed passcode got me some 50 amp juice. Talk about nice people, opening their home and garage, to a pair of strangers. I did get to see Kylie; that always a bonus because humans can be hard to take after a while. They always want to be in charge - not once has Don let go of the steering wheel.


Anyway, the Millers are as nice as any people I have ever met, including Shawn, the kind Flying Doctor who checked me out before the trip.


THANKS TO ALL THE MILLERS


No comments:

Post a Comment